Call: 01835 864 866
Cellulite Massager Beurer CM 50
Beurer CM 50 Cellulite Massager set consist of the main massager unit with detachable roller head, power cable with power supply unit fitted with 3 pin UK plug and user instructions. CE mark and 3 years warranty.
Beurer CM 50 is designed easy, yet effective massage of parts of the body prone to formation of cellulite. Beurer CM 50 is a circulation enhancing massager that helps to visibly improve the appearance of your skin.
Beurer CM 50 Cellulite Massager can help to reduce the appearance of cellulite, the 'orange peel' skin. It can also tighten flabby connective tissues on the legs, upper arms and on the buttocks.
Beurer CM 50 Cellulite Massager can improve appearance of your skin and body. It is especially effective, if used regularly and alongside a balanced healthy diet and regular activities.
Beurer CM 50 Cellulite Massager overview
- Circulation enhancing massager for home use
- Suitable for body areas prone to cellulite and accumulation of fatty deposits
- Combats cellulite and loose connective tissues
- Helps to firm and tighten the skin, visibly improving appearance
- Easy and convenient to use
- Powerful with strong kneading massage
- Mimics hand movements used during professional massage
- Performs invigorating connective tissue massage
- Enhances circulation in the massaged skin
- Promotes lymphatic flow and waste removal
- Suitable for body areas, such as arms, legs , buttocks and abdomen
- Ergonomic design with adjustable handle for comfort during use
- 2 selectable massage speeds (i.e. low & high)
Beurer CM 50 Cellulite Massager is enjoyable and relaxing to use. In just 15 minutes, the circulation enhancing massage revives your skin and body, paving the way to a firm and smooth cellulite free body.
Beurer CM 50 Cellulite Massager specifications
- Name: Beurer CM 50 Cellulite Massager
- Type: Rolling kneading massager
- Massage type: circulation enhancing
- Power supply: mains power 100 - 240 V ~ 50 / 60 Hz
- Output: 12 V
- Quality: CE mark
- Warranty: 3 years
Warnings and precautions
Beurer CM 50 is intended for private use only and should not be used for medical or commercial purposes.
- Do not use the Beurer CM 50 Cellulite Massager, when in following situations:
- On children
- If you have problems or injuries in the back region (i.e. open wounds, disc problems)
- If you have pacemaker fitted or implants or other active aids
- If you have swollen, inflamed or damaged skin
- Not on lacerations, varicose veins, thrombosis, diabetes, acne, couperose, herpes or other skin diseases or undiagnosed pain
- Not for use during pregnancy
- Not on your face, larynx or on your feet
Always read user manual prior to first use and retain it for future reference. If you are in any doubt as to suitability of the massager due to your health conditions, consult your doctor prior to first use
About cellulite and cellulite massage with circulation enhancing cellulite massager
Cellulite primarily occurs in women as the collagen fibres in the connective tissues of women's bodies are arranged in parallel patterns. This enables the fat cells expand and bulge upwards, causing dimpling on the surface of the skin. The dimpling makes the skin surface have uneven and unattractive 'orange peel' appearance.
It is very difficult to reduce and prevent cellulite. It is also difficult to improve the appearance of cellulite stricken areas. There are many medical and cosmetic treatment procedures for cellulite, but none of these can claim to be 100% effective.
Now you can work on your cellulite with circulation enhancing cellulite massager, such as the Beurer CM 50 Cellulite Massager!
Circulation enhancing massage in conjunction with healthy diet and regular exercise can help to improve the appearance of the skin. Beurer CM 50 Anti Cellulite Massager delivers circulation enhancing massage that you can enjoy in your own home regularly for a smoother looking firm skin without cellulite and 'orange peel' look. The Beurer CM 50 can help you achieve firm body naturally.
Using Beurer CM 50 Cellulite Massager
Using the Anti Cellulite Massager is simple. It is suitable for areas of your body, where cellulite and fatty deposits appear. In particular, it is most appropriate for use on upper arms, upper legs and buttocks.
- Plug your anti cellulite massager into mains power socket
- Sit comfortably with easy reach to the area you wish to massage
- Hold the massager in your hand - you can adjust the strap accordingly to the size of your hand
- Switch the massager on - the massage rollers start to rotate
- Adjust the speed to your preference - there are 2 levels of speed (i.e. low & high) to select from
- Massage yourself for up to 15 minutes - you can switch from low to high speed and back as you choose
- Enjoy the benefits of circulation enhancing massage
- Switch off and store safely till next use
Beurer CM 50 Cellulite Massager is convenient to apply in your own home. In just 15 minutes, the circulation enhancing massage invigorates your skin and body, paving the way to a firmer and smoother cellulite free body.
VAT exemption does not apply to this product.
This website takes orders for deliveries within the United Kingdom only.
You can select preferred shipping & delivery option at the Checkout:
- standard ( 2 -3 working days) @ £4.00 + VAT (£4.80)
- next working day @ £7.00 + VAT (£8.40) - orders must be placed by 1 pm on a working day Monday to Friday
- free ( 9 - 10 working days)