Call: 01835 864 866
B-CURE Soft Laser
B-CURE Home & Clinic Laser
B-CURE Laser is supplied in a storage case with set of rechargeable batteries, battery charger compatible with UK, European and North America mains power outlets, switch on button holding clip, carry pouch and easy to follow User Manual. Free Educational Gift: 'Lasers that Heal' by Lars Hode. CE Mark Medical Device (CE0120) and 12 months warranty.
About B-CURE Laser and LLLT (Low Level Laser Therapy)
The B-CURE Laser is a portable soft laser indicated for professional and for home treatment of a variety of common painful conditions, such as carpal tunnel syndrome, fibromyalgia, myofascial pain syndromes, joint pain (i.e. knee pain, low back pain, upper back pain, neck pain), arthritis and joint disorders (i.e. Achilles tendonitis, tennis elbow, golfer's elbow), medical skin conditions (i.e. acne, herpes simplex, wound healing, scars, open wounds, post surgical wounds, burns), stretch marks, inflammation, rejuvenation of aging skin and wrinkles, dental problems and sports injuries.
B-CURE Laser employs innovative patent pending technology to deliver the power and coherence of the laser light rays for deep tissue penetration and impressive performance.
B-CURE Soft Laser is powerful and effective, yet safe ands easy to use. It can help you to address a variety of painful conditions. You can apply B-CURE Laser as an independent stand alone therapy or you can apply the B-CURE Laser in conjunction with conventional therapeutic approaches, such as physiotherapy, massage or medication.
B-CURE Laser is portable, lightweight and powered by rechargeable batteries. B-CURE is affordably priced and there are no other costs or expenses that can be associated with ongoing replacement of accessories or consumables.
B-CURE is easy to use. Simply follow user instructions and treatment recommendations detailed in the user manual. You do not need to be medically qualified or trained in using solf lasers.
B-CURE Laser is a handheld pulsed infrared laser (GaAlAs) operating at 808 nm wavelength with 250 mW max power output and 25 % duty cycle. B-CURE is effective and safe to use. There is no overdose to the LLLT treatment and you can use it safely at home as you need.
B-CURE is 'eye safe' laser, which means that you do not need to wear eye protective goggles during use of the B-CURE laser.
LLLT stimulates and maximises body's natural healing processes by application of healing and energising laser light generated by low level lasers (i.e. soft lasers) to problem areas. LLLT delivers fast pain relief as well as speeds up wound healing and soft tissue repair without drugs and invasive surgical procedures. Low Level Laser Therapy can be used as a standalone therapy modality or alongside other therapies for synergistic effects. LLLT is safe and effective and when using low level lasers designed for home use, you can perform your treatments in the comfort of your armchair at home.
Low Level Laser Therapy addresses many painful problems and inflammatory conditions, ranging from pain relief to wound healing. Low Level Laser Therapy also plays increasing importance in skin rejuvenation and anti aging beuaty therapy. Low Level Laser Therapy has been found to be an effective non-invasive intervention for lines and wrinkles, collagen regeneration, skin firmness and skin sagging as well as hair growth and thinning hair conditions.
B-CURE Laser specifications
- Laser type: GaAlAs (single laser diode)
- Laser power: 250 mW max
- Wavelength: 808 nm infrared
- Laser Pulse frequency: 15 kHz
- Laser Pulse duration: 17 µS
- Duty cycle: 25%
- Effective laser lifetime: > 4000 hours
- Laser beam: 45 x 10 mm
- Beam divergence: +/- 3
- 'Eye safe' laser - no need to wear eye protective goggles during use
- Indicator light: Green LED 520 nM - intended for visual indication of laser beam
- Timer setting: 0 - 30 minutes
- Timer setting step: 30 seconds (increase or decrease)
- LCD display: 26 x 15 mm viewable area
- LCD timer display: 4 digit flashing in 1 second intervals
- Size of B-CURE Laser beam
- Low optical power alert: indicates low laser power (< 50%)
- Buzzer alert: Indicates ON, OFF, working, laser low power or errors
- Electrical power: 3.2 W
- Battery: 3 x AAA rechargeable (Metal Hybrid NiCd or NiMH)
- Battery operating time: > 4 hoursB-CURE Laser Certifications
- Battery charging time: circa 5 hours
- Battery charging current: 300 mA
- Power supply: 115 - 230 VAC, 60 - 50 Hz, 9V output, 500 mA
- Dimensions: 200 x 70 x 40 mm
- Weight: 175 g with batteries
- Operating conditions: 0ºC - 40ºC at 15 - 90 % RH
- Identifying parts of B-CURE Laser
- Laser Class 1
- Medical Device Class 2 (CE0120)
- 12 months warranty
B-CURE Laser Low Level Laser Therapy Treatment Protocols
B-CURE Laser is suitable for treatment of acute and chronic problems.
- Acute problems (i.e. injuries or burns): You should treat acute problems immediately or as soon as possible after these were sustained. For best outcomes, treat up to 10 consecutive times of 6 - 8 minutes each time with a 5 minute break between individual treatments.
- Chronic problems: You should continue to treat the area until the total number of recommended treatments is reached in a 14 day session. You should complete the 14 day session even if your pain subsides earlier. In case that your pain persists after you completed the 14 days, take 24 hour rest from treatments and thereafter recommence for another 14 days. You can continue this regime until required as there are no time limits or treatment restrictions.
Please note: When applying laser therapy for the first time, some people may experience initial worsening of the pain. There is no need to be alarmed about this as it is a normal reaction that signals your body's response to tissue biostimulation with energy delivered by the laser light. If you observe such situation, simply wait for 24 hours and then recommence gradually, starting with 1.5 minutes and gradually increasing with each subsequent treatment till you reach the recommended treatment duration. Some people may prefer to initially commence laser therapy with a short 1.5 minute session to observe their response and subsequently increase the treatment duration gradually over a number of individual treatments till target duration is reached.
B-CURE Laser Treatment Protocols
- Neck: Treat along the aching cervical vertebrae; also each side of the neck, under the centre of the ear and in the hollow under the jaw. A total of 3 treatment points - 18 to 24 minutes per treatment; treatment of 2 additional points as illustrated, close to the neck towards the shoulders. Treat 2 - 4 times a day.
- Shoulder: Around the shoulder joint, as illustrated, total of 4 - 5 treatment points, 6 - 8 minutes per area of 4.5 cm², 2 - 4 times a day.
- Upper Back: Along the aching vertebrae of the spinal cord; on the right side; on the left side. 3 treatment points, 18 - 24 minutes per treatment. Four additional points are recommended: 2 from each side in the lower part of the shoulder blades, as illustrated. Treat 2 - 4 times a day.
- Tennis Elbow: Along the folding line of the arm on the opposite side of the elbow, on the soft tissue while the arm is straight. About 3 - 4 cm above the elbow, along the external side of the arm, when it is not outstretched, about 3 - 4 cm above the elbow, along the inner side of the arm, when it is not outstretched. Total of 3 treatment points. 18 - 24 minutes per treatment, 2 - 4 times a day.
- Lower Back: Along the vertebrae of the lower back, feel the upper side of the buttocks, locate the 2 most sensitive or aching points and treat them. Total of 3 treatment points, 18 - 24 minutes per treatment, 2 - 4 times a day.
- Hand Joint: In the front of the joint, along the joint - on the folding line. In the front side of the joint, across the joint - perpendicular to the back side of the joint, along the hand joint. Total of 18 - 24 minutes per treatment. It is recommended to add 2 treatments, one on each side of the narrow dimension of the joint. Treat 2 - 4 times a day.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome (CTS): As Hand Joint above, and in addition, 6 - 8 minutes on an additional point on the palm, as seen in the illustration. Treat 2 - 4 times a day.
- Finger Joints: Treat all hurting fingers. Along the right side of the finger, along the left side of the finger, along the connection line between the fingers and the palm of the ahnd, and along the fingers - 6 to 8 minutes for each point. Total treatment time depends on the number of hurting fingers. Treat 2 - 4 times a day.
- Hip Joint: Treat for 6 - 8 minutes for each area of 4.5 cm² and repeat in order to effectively cover the entire aching area. Treat 2 - 4 times a day.
- Back of Thigh: Treat for 6 - 8 minutes for each area of 4.5 cm² and repeat, in order to effectively cover the entire area. Do this twice a day for 14 days.
- Knee Pain, Knee Osteoarthritis: Along the folding line in the back side of the knee (soft tissue), along the fluid synovial in the inner side of the knee while sitting, along the hollow between the upper and lower sides of the leg. The direction of the beam should be quite parallel to the floor while sitting. In the external side of the knee. 18 - 24 minutes per treatment, 2 - 4 times a day.
- Fibula Pain (under the knee): Behind the leg and along both sides of the leg. Total of 18 - 24 minutes per treatment, 2 - 4 times a day.
- Inflammation of the Ankle: Treat the 4 sides of the leg. Across the front of the leg, parallel to the floor. Across the right side, across the left side, across the back side. Total of 24 - 32 minutes per treatment, 2 - 4 times a day.
- Achilles Tendon inflammation: In the aching point. In the right side, in the left side, Total of 18 - 24 minutes per treatment. 2 - 4 times a day.
- Heel Spur: Along the heel, under the foot, where it hurts, when stepping. In the inner side of the foot, on the side. From both sides of the heel, parallel to the heel in the left and right sides. Total of 24 - 32 minutes per treatment, 2 - 4 times a day.
- Toe Joints: Across the lower side of the toes, across the upper side of the toes, across the connection of the toes to the foot. Along the upper and lower sides of the toes. 6 - 8 minutes multiplied by the number of treatments, depending on the number of toes treated. 2 - 4 times a day.
- Wounds, Chronic Ulcers: Fresh open wounds should be treated for a total of one hour, 5 - 6 minutes treatment and then 5 minutes break. It is recommended to use the clip in order to avoid the tiresome effort of button holding. Usually the treatment will reduce the pain, and may also result in better closing of the wound, with fewer scars. In cases of chronic ulcers, best results may be achieved with treatments of 8 minutes each, twice daily. More than 2 treatments a day are not recommended, since it usually involves cleaning and bandaging.
VAT exemption does not apply to this product.
This website takes orders for deliveries within the United Kingdom only.
You can select preferred shipping & delivery option at the Checkout:
- standard ( 2 -3 working days) @ £4.00 + VAT (£4.80)
- next working day @ £7.00 + VAT (£8.40) - orders must be placed by 1 pm on a working day Monday to Friday
- free ( 9 - 10 working days)